Sunday, September 30, 2007

So much News! And Show me YOUR style.


OMGoodness! I have so much news since the last time that I posted. Well first off I didn't get the job. :( :( The lady said that she liked all 3 people that she interviewed and was having such a hard choice that she went with her first choice. (OUCH!) Well any hoot. You are NEVER going to guess.

RACHEL's DESIGNS is now available at Scrappin Freestyle! Yup you heard me. I was accepted to the store and I've already started uploading some awesome things to the store. And while you are ther check out what the other designers have to offer too. Lots and Lots to keep you busy.



To celebrate my Designing Debut I'm holding a contest. Do you like my style? Then show me YOUR style! The deadline for the contest is Friday October 12. So hurry. You wont want to miss out on this one of a kind event! Just post a link to your LO in the comment section. I will pick a random winner out of a hat on Friday Oct 12th at 7pm. Just click on the contest flyer to be taken right to my store.



I will be back first thing Monday morning with a brand new FREEBIE for you. It's something speical!

I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!

Rachel :)

No comments: