Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some blabbering and another FREEBIE!


Well its been a couple of days. I've been busy working on some things and I can't wait to share it with you all. First things first. Here is a LO I did for Dale Ann's CT. Its using her Lullaby Lane Collection. Its a super sweet kit. Good for boys and girls. Soft but not too babyish. This of course is my love again. I sure hope you all never get tired of seeing him. We just recently moved over 2 hours away and my heart breaks when I think I can't see him any time I want. So when I do I make sure to take enough pictures to last me until the next time. Here my LO. Please click on the LO to get full credits and to leave some love if you wanna.



Here is a little sneak peek of what I have been working on. I have always been a doodler. I would doodle so much, that I would often 'loose' information that I was writing down to begin with. I doodle while watching TV in the evenings and my kids think I'm super cool because I can 'draw'. Bahahaha....if only I could really draw. But for now I'm perfectly happy with my Doodley Buggers. Here is at Quick Page I have made using the mini kit I just finished.(click on the LO to download it) Hopefully it will be in stores (along with all my other designs SOON). I would love to know what you all think. Hope you like it and enjoy. Make sure to come back and check soon. I'm sure I will have something else for you real soon!









Rachel :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have added your freebie to my new list, but your link doesn't seem to be working?

dale ann cubbage said...

RACHEL!! Those buggies are sooooo cute!! I gotta have 'em. Are they in a kit that I can get??? I love 'em! Want 'em! Gotta have 'em!!!

Show me this kit that you made! I'm on my way to hello to see if you're there.

da

Anonymous said...

Rachel, the bugs are totally cute. I want to invite you ( i dont see your on my list) to post your previews/freebies of samples of your work on my site. Its free. DigiScrapDepot.com. You will get alot of exposure for your work because I have alot of traffic that comes to look at the different designers. Give it a shot.. I hope to chat with you soon,

Vicky Laursen
Administrator-Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

Becki said...

Darling layouts! Definitely going to scraplift the Now I am One layout, very nicely done!