Monday, September 24, 2007

A New Release, A Couple Layouts, A Funk and a FREEBIE

Hello fellow............um....fellows! How the heck are yah? Here is what I have for you today. Silly Sara Ellis has made some AWESOME KICK BUTT CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM Toppings. Can you tell that I liked them? She has 4 sets available and at just $3 each set you would be just silly not to snatch these up. Oh did I mention that they were okay for commercial use too??? Wooooo. You can find them at OAKS and at DigiScrapBoutique.
I finally got around to scrapping a little Friday Night. I couldn't sleep and my son had company so I figured I would make good use of my time. The first one I scrapped was SuperDog. I used Dale Anns New paper pack Indian Summer and one of her super funky frames. They matched so well together. You can find all this and more at her store at OAKS and HODS.
My second one I used Sara Ellis and Dani Engebretson's Fab Collab Royal Chaos. You can find it at OAKS. And the crazy gal in the LO is my daughter Kayla. She's so silly.


I am in such a funk today. I had the best weekend. My sister and the baby along with my best friend came down to spend the night with me on Saturday. It was so good to have them here with me even if it was just for a little while. I didn't want to sleep at all because I knew my time with them would run out too soon. And of course it did. I blinked and it was Sunday afternoon and time for them to leave. I don't know why, but it was soooo hard for me to let them leave. Usually I'm not like that at all. I just miss them so much. It's never effected me like this. I really need my Best Friend here with me. She is the reason I am who I am. And I feel empty without her. Anyways.

Here is what you are all here for the FREEBIE! It was named after my mood. Just click on the image to download it. Hope you all like it. Feel free to add me to whatever freebie lists are going around.

Rachel


5 comments:

Pamela Gibson said...

cute freebie and fun layouts, what a sweet puppy

Sara E said...

thanks for all the pimpin' ...you are such a sweetie :)

and....that is a fun paper pack too ..another great job :)

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Awesome layouts. I know just how you feel when you have to let family go home, it's tough. Cute freebie too.

The Mini Mum said...

Awesome freebie, thanks!!
Love your Lo's - soooo cute!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com