Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some Goodies For You!


Well I'm back! I'm still trying to shake the funk. We shall see how today goes. I have an interview for a REAL job today. I'm by no means trying to say that designing is not a REAL job. I just feel I'll never been good enough to call it that. There are some AMAZING designers out there. To even call myself a designer kinda makes me feel silly. Any hoot. Its for a receptionist job. Sounds pretty laid back. It's about 2 minutes from the house. So that's a HUGE plus. I can come home for lunch and start dinner if I need to. So it may not be totally bad. I talked to my mom yesterday and she told me to get my old attitude back and get the job. I'm going to try like I don't know what. I used to be so confidant in everything that I did. Now I find myself second guessing EVERYTHING I do. ACK!

Well here is another FREEBIE. Its a little collection of Glitter Treat Elements. I really adore this kit. It was so much fun to make. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Not the spooky part the fun cutesy part.
Well wish me luck. Hopefully the next time I post I'll have a job! Just click on the preview to download the goodies.

6 comments:

Donna B. Miller said...

Sounds like Mom knows best. :-) Good luck with the interview.

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Good luck in your job hunt. I agree with you on Halloween. Great freebies.

Deena said...

Good Luck with the job!! And cute freebie!

Laura said...

Good luck and Cute goodie!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

The best of luck in your job hunt!!!
TY so very much for all your cool freebies!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com