Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wooohooo! I finished I finished!


Well I finally finished my Glitter Treat Kit I have been working on. And its soooooooooooo big. I had so much fun making it and I learned so much! Now just to find a place to hang it on the wall. LOL Here is a sneak peek.
Here is a new LO I did for one of the wonderful Designers that I CT for. Sara Ellis. I used her new Talkative Talk boarders (see last post for links) This is a picture of my darlin love of my life nephew Ryan.

Please click on the LO to see full credits and leave some love if you wanna. And rest assured you will be seeing MORE LO's with him. Because lets face it he's the cutest little sucker on the planet. (and NO I'm not biased at all) LOL Oh and just in case you are wondering....I'm a horrible speller. If it wasn't for spell check I would look like a Southern Idiot. :) (thank you spell check)

Thanks for all the nice comments that you all have left so far. Who would have thought that this blogging thingy could be so much fun. Another lil tid bit...I'm rarely at a loss for words! LOL Now for a FREEBIE for you reading all the way down here. These are just some little glittery goodies I made. I actually used the flower for my blog topper. Hope you like them. Just click on the picture to download. Have a great day.

Rachel :)

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! The layout you did of your nephew is darling, I really love how you did his name.

Sara E said...

you know i love that LO :)

and your doodles are sooooo cute!