Saturday, September 15, 2007

My First Official Post and a FREEBIE

Well hello world! How the heck are yah? Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I'm Rachel and I'm a Scrapaholic! I have been digi-scrapping for about 2 years now, but just recently started hanging out in the Digital World. I have also been design-dabbling for a while. So I figured I would give into the peer-pressure and start a blog. Lemme tell you what you will find here. You will find previews of digi stuff that rocks my socks! I belong to a couple of CT teams that are AWESOME. You will get to get previews of some awesome stuff and info on sales ect.

The first CT I have ever been on is Sara Ellis! She gave me a chance when I was realllllllllllly new. (Thanks Sara) Her style is funky and fun. (Like me). You can find her designs at OAKS and Digi Scrap Boutique. Make sure to stop by and check her out. Tell her Rachel sent yah! Here is her latest Talkative Talk. They are so cute and I can't wait to try them out. Just click on the picture and it will take you right to them. You can visit Sara's Blog HERE!


The second CT that I am on is Dale Ann's! She is super sweet and oh so Shabby! You can find her fav stuff at OAKS and HODS. Make sure you stop by and check out her stuff too. And tell her Rachel sent ya. Here is her latest. I plan on using this today too. So be sure to check back for my LO's using these awesome items from my Butt Kicking CT's! Just click on the picture and it will take you right to it. You can visit Da's Blog HERE!



If you are looking for an AWESOME comerical/personal grab bag you MUST check this one out. Its from Carla Phillips and it ROCKS! Not only do you get a kick butt bag but a coupon for $5 off your next order. You would be silly NOT to snatch this one up. I really wish I could show you whats in there but I think that would be cheating. Just click on the picture and find out!Well here is my first official FREEBIE! I have been in talks with a wonderful designer and she is currently in the mist of opening a NEW store. I have BEGGED her to let me try my hand at being a designer. Here is a Quick Page from my first kit that I'm working on. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what you think (even if its not totally positive). I would love hear from you all. Thanks for stopping by and keep checking back. I have tons of goodies to share with you all. (click on the picture to download quick-page)



Here is a closer view of the Quick Page. The picture is of my friend Toni's Spooky Birthday Cake last year.



-Rachel :)

7 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like a really cool QP! Just wondered if you talk like you type lol, sounds like you go a mile a minute. Love it.

Kelly said...

Congrats on joining the blogging world!!

Sara E said...

yay!!!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't have a blog until now...you crazy lady ,...LOL

I love it...and your Halloween Qp is very fun

Karin said...

Welcome to the blog world!

dale ann cubbage said...

Great looking blog, Girlie! Thanks for posting my schtuff!! I'm so happy for you that you're getting into designing, and I hope it goes well!

I don't do halloween, hate it with a passion. BUT, your QP is adorable! Great stuff, looks like you're on your way!!

smile,
da

Anonymous said...

Finally you get a blog!! Great QP, though I agree with Dale Ann about Halloween lol.. Love your page though.

Anonymous said...

Hi you can advertise your creative teams freebies, crops, and chats at our calendar for free. You can also get alot of exposure for your freebies, we get thousands of visitors every day who are digiscrappers. See you soon!

Vicky
Owner-Administrator
www.DigiScrapDepot.com