Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Sale and a FREEBIE


I know I know I'm late. But I can explain......No not really. But I have some exciting stuff to show you. First off I wanted to let you know about a Store Wide sale I'm having. Everything in my store located at Scrappin Freestyle is 25% off. Even Commerical items. Click on the ad to be taken right to my store. And don't forget to come back and post your LO's with my stuff to be entered to win a FREE custom set of doodles. See last post for more info.

Here are a couple new things I just added to my store today. These are also on sale! Hurry, you wont want to miss this one.

Leaf Me Alone On Sale now for 4.49!!!!

All Tied Up on Sale now for 5.99!!!!

Just for being great blog readers, I have a cool new freebie for you. Thingy One and Thingy Two. (click on preview to download zip) Thats the best name I could come up with. LOL They are cardboard circles with funky fun ribbons hand stapled around the sides. Drop shadow for preview only. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!!!

Rachel :)

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice leaves!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool thingies! Thanks! And the leaves are neato too!

Tammy said...

Love the freebies. Thanks

Randje said...

Love your thingie ;-) TFS